60 Day Risk-Free Digital Trial
1. When you click send to ‘ORDER’ the production pack for your required play, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions, and your order will be processed and emailed to the address supplied. You agree to the strict *RULES FOR STORING or SHARING OUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS (see 4.D), to maintain copyright laws and avoid unlawful sharing of this product.) After 60 days, you will be invoiced for the amount for the pack shown in your country's currency, in the 'prices' section of this website. (No, GST/VAT to pay outside of N.Z) You can choose to delay the pack cost until after your final performance. See the options 4. A,B,C below.
2. The 60 day risk-free trial of our production pack begins on the day we email it to you and ends 60 days after that date. All cancellation requests must arrive before your 60 day end date given.
3. We have allowed 8 weeks to give you plenty of time to read the materials you have ordered for free, and complete the easy cancellation form to avoid charges.
4. Options once you receive the pack:
A) Keep the production pack and either pay for the pack only by invoice, or delay payment until after your show, by completing and returning the production details form (For royalties of 12% of gross ticket sales) or request the flat fee form (for gold coin, charity, rehearsal performances), relevant to your school needs. Tickets are a great way to fundraise for your school. Give approximate performance dates and number of shows where possible. We will send you your performance and photocopy license number to perform the play and to photocopy the materials needed. Please return this form by the deadline on the invoice, which is usually 30 days after your 60 day trial is complete, to avoid any late fees.
B) Or keep the production pack and supporting materials/production examples/YouTube links and use as a class resource only. As a class resource, no performances are permitted to parents or the public. You must inform us if you intend to perform this play to parents, public or for charity performances or gold coin donations, to obtain the correct license. We will invoice you after the 60 day trial for the cost of the pack purchased.
C) Or return the CANCELLATION FORM, within 60 days of RECEIVING THE DIGITAL RESOURCE. There will be no charge for the free-trial of this pack. If you do not cancel this order, we will invoice you after 60 days for the cost of the pack purchased. If you intend to stage a play, please request to delay the payment until your final performance, by returning the 'production details form' to us, with estimated performance dates, before the invoice due date.
D) *You agree to our 60 day trial read: RULES FOR STORING or SHARING OUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
THIS WORK IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY A PRIVATE PASSWORD. DO NOT SHARE HARD COPIES OR EMAIL ELECTRONIC COPIES OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTION SCRIPTS, TIMESAVERS BOOKLETS OR YOUTUBE PRIVATE LINKS, TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ORGANISATION OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL STAFF, INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION. YOU MAY READ OR PRINT 1 COPY ONLY OF EACH OF SCRIPTS/RESOURCES BEFORE INVOICE PAYMENT IS MADE (OR YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 'PRODUCTION DETAILS FORM', TO DELAY PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER YOUR FINAL SHOW). ENSURE THE LEADS RECEIVE THE YOUTUBE LINKS FOR THE PODCAST OF THE SCRIPT OR EXAMPLE SONGS AS REQUIRED, ONCE THE RESOURCE IS PAID FOR.
DO NOT PRINT/EMAIL ELECTRONIC OR HARD COPIES OF OUR DIGITAL PRODUCT, WITH ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION, UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED:
1) PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCTION PACK/PHOTOCOPY LICENSE.
2) OR YOUR SIGNED 'PRODUCTION DETAILS FORM' TO DELAY PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW. YOU MAY COMPLETE OPTION 1 OR 2 BEFORE THE 60 DAYS HAVE ENDED, IF YOU WISH TO SHARE AND BEGIN REHEARSALS BEFORE THEN.
DO NOT SHARE THE ELECTRONIC PASSWORD THAT OPENS THIS PRODUCT, WITH THIRD PARTIES OR ORGANISATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL PRODUCTION TEAM.
DO STORE OR SEND THE 'UNIQUE SCHOOL IDENTIFIER PASSWORD' SEPARATELY FROM THE DIGITAL PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES, TO AVOID TRANSMISSION TO UNAUTHORISED PERSONS, WITH ACCESS TO THE COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS.
5. Payment Options
We will send you an invoice for the digital production pack after your 60 day trial has ended. If we have not received your production details form with estimated dates of your show, then the payment on the invoice will be expected at this time. You may delay this pack payment if preferred, by returning the 'production details forms' to pay on completion of your final show.
A) You can opt to pay for the production pack after 60 days by invoice using a bank transfer.
B) Or choose to receive your invoice for the production pack and the royalty/flat fees, after your final performance for the season. Please complete and return the the production details form by the due date on the invoice, to postpone payment until after your final show, and avoid any late fees.
C) Once the pack is purchased, you own the show, and will not be charged for the pack again. If you do multiple seasons of our shows we require you to contact us for new performance dates and for royalty purposes. We do limit the performance season license to 12 months from when you receive your pack. However, If your performance dates change or you need a longer performance license, and the performance dates are more than 12 months from the arrival of the resource, please contact us and we can extend your license.
6. We will contact you after the 60 day free-trial period has ended, with your pack invoice, if we have not heard from you and have not not received your performance license details by the invoice due date, the invoice payment is expected on the due date (30 days after the 60 days has ended), or late fees will apply.
7. Late Fees: Payment of invoices are due within 30 days of the requested date, or late fees of $10 NZD are charged per full week unpaid. (Other currencies will be charged at the current exchange rate for NZD)
You may not make any copies (additional to strictly 1 copy of the Director, Cast and Teachers Tips Tricks & Timesavers booklet) or share the contents by email or hard copy, or rehearse any of the play, until the pack is paid for or license to perform the show is requested (with our production details form) and you have received our photocopy and performance license number.
8. Prices and Royalty Charges (Contact us for more info or an example for your school)
We recommend schools use 'ticket sales' for greater returns and fundraising capacity.
All performances, must have numbered tickets for each audience member, to record the audience numbers, for gold coin/cash, ticket charges or charity performances. Prices must be on tickets if charging for tickets.
A) Ticket Sales (total gross revenue of $500 NZD and over)
We charge a 12% royalty fee on ticket sales and on any donations or tickets with a total gross revenue for all performances of $500 or more NZD (or equivalent currency conversion to NZD on the day of notification from the school.) There are no additional set charges/flat fees.
B) Ticket Sales (total gross revenue less than $500 NZD)
Gross ticket sales or revenue below $500 NZD (or equivalent currency conversion) are charged at 12%, with an additional one off, flat fee payment of $50 NZD. There is only one flat fee for revenue under $500, no matter how many shows are held. See Flat fee charges for your country.
C) Gold Coin-Charity-Dress Rehearsal Rates
Schools are charged a flat rate fee of $50 NZD, for each show (gold coin/charity/dress rehearsal etc) and royalties of 12% are applied to any total gross income above an average of $1.00 NZD per person attending. (This charge only applies to donations above a gold coin donation of $1.00 NZD (U.K £1.00) See the flat fee charge for your country in the prices section).
Examples are available on request for your currency (Plus GST for NZ customers only)
- If a school collects $1000 from gross ticket sales the school keeps $880 and pays $120 NZD in royalty fees at 12%. (See 8.A)
-If a school collects $300 from gross ticket sales, they receive $214 and pay $86 NZD (flat fee of $50 no matter how many shows and 12% of ticket sales. This applies only to ticket sales of less than $500 in total.) (See 8.B)
- If a school collects $100 in donations/coins from 100 people attending one show, the school earns $50 and pays a $50 NZD flat fee. (See 8.C)
- If a school collects $400 in gross donations/coins from 100 people over two shows, this would be an average donation of $4.00 per person in total. The school is only charged royalties of 12% on the $300 which were above the $1.00 per person.
(In this example, the school collects $400 in donations from 100 people, and pays $36 (Royalties on the $300 only) plus the 2 x $50 flat fee shows. Total payment to us of $136. The school nets $264 from the $400. See 8.C)
(*Note: We are happy to send examples for your currency and answer any questions. GST charges are also included for customers in NZ only)
Rehearsals & Performing
9. Schools must check they have an up to date public performance school license to cover performances of suggested songs purchased from iTunes directly. They are usually purchased by the school annually.
Schools must number all tickets (even if no charge) and label the prices clearly. All Gross ticket sales and or gold coin donations must be recorded and provided to us after your final performance, to ensure you comply with legal royalty requirements. Take A Bow Productions Ltd reserves the right to book two free tickets of any one performance of your show, if we inform you at least two weeks in advance of your show.
10. Schools (not public) are permitted to record shows and sell them to the school community. Parents or third parties may not make a recording of the play, unless making it as the official school copy. Schools agree to inform us if they intend to, or have already recorded the play. We charge 10% on gross DVD or CD or electronic copies of our plays, for DVDs or CDs sold above $1.00 NZD. (UK *£1.00)
We will ask you about any DVD's / CD’s and their prices on your invoice after the last performance. Feel free for the school to take lots of photographs to show off your talented students, you can add them to your DVD. We do not authorise the public to take photographs or record our performances. Request phones are switched off.
11. Take A Bow Productions Ltd retains full intellectual copyright and ownership of the school productions scripts for “History Rocks!”, “Where Are You Saint Patrick?”, and "Mindcraft The Musical", and the “Teacher’s Tips, Tricks and Timesavers materials”, the free DVD examples, and our website and YouTube links, at all times, and the above are protected by copyright international laws.
12. You must ensure that the author's name 'By Rachel Sutherland' is displayed under the title, and the endorsement "In association with 'Take A Bow Productions Ltd', " is credited on all posters and programmes in an appropriate place.
13. The school or company agrees not to give, sell, lend, rent or pass on any of the digital or printed production pack to any third party. The school or company agrees to store the digital or printed pack and DVD securely so unauthorised personal can not access it. The PDF password must be kept on a separate email.
Take A Bow Productions Ltd reserves the right to change it's prices, products and special offers from time to time. All prices and offers are honoured as displayed at the time of ordering.
Our plays are works of fiction, any resemblance to real life events or people are not intentional.
Click back for ORDER FORM & QUESTIONS FORM
We hope you enjoy the 60 day risk-free trial of our play, and we are happy to answer any questions before you make your order, at takeabowproductions.org or via the questions form.
Click here for MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS or email us directly.
Terms & Conditions
By Clicking ‘ORDER’ you are agreeing to ‘Take A Bow Productions Ltd’ Terms & Conditions of the 60 day digital risk-free trial. Please read carefully before ordering and contact us for further information if needed.
Content copyright 2014-20 by R. Sutherland, Take A Bow Productions Ltd © All rights reserved.